Jio Phone, Free With Rs. 1,500 Deposit | Jio Phone price, specifications, features
Jio Phone: On Friday finally Mukesh Ambani announced their new Jio Phone.That jio phone introduced as “India ka Smartphone”.And that smartphone was world cheapest/free 4G smartphone. Buyer just needs a deposit of Rs. 1,500 as a security for the device that is refunded after 3 Year.here we will discuss Jio Phone price, specifications, features etc.
Jio Phone specifications and features
The Jio Phone, which will be come with lots of features that will be come in 5k plus ranges smartphones.
- 4G VoLTE feature phone
- provide 2.4-inch screen, (with keypad)
- 512 MB RAM and 4GB internal memory
- Additional features like it will come with FM radio support and microSD card slot where you increase your memory by inserting SDcard.
- provide torch on the phone
- Interestingly, that jio phone also comes with NFC, which will be enabled with a software update.with these features, the user can link their bank accounts, UPI, and other such payment options with the phone and use it as digital transactions.
- For those who upgrade to a monthly tariff of Rs 309 You can connect your device with your TV content on mobile will be displayed on your TV screen
Jio Phone Price and Booking
The Jio phone was completely free There will be a Rs 1,500 refundable security for 36 months those you need to deposit when you purchase the phone. Effectively, this makes the phone completely free, as Ambani said.
the jio telephone will be accessible to clients for the beta testing from 15 August. Different clients can begin pre-booking the gadgets from 24 August onwards and the gadgets will dispatch in September. The telephone will be accessible to people in general from that point.