How to Disable Startup Sound in Windows 11
Are you Using Windows 11 So you might hear the startup Sound of Windows 11 while booting your window? As soon you get the Welcome screen you hear the startup sound that was too loud as compared to an older version. and most people feel so irritating with this sound don’t like it. So here we prepare some methods of How to Disable startup sound in Windows 11.
Methods to Disable Startup Sound in Windows 11
So Below we guide you step through step process of how you can Stop that startup sound in Windows 11.
Disable Startup Sound from Settings
1. Go to Window Home Button, click on the Start button then click on Settings.
2. On the Settings page, you see the option of Personalization Click on it as shown in the image.
3. Now click on the Themes option that is on the right pane.
4. Now click on the Sounds options.
5. Under the Sounds you see lots of checkboxes you need to uncheck the ‘Play Windows Startup sound’ and click on the Apply button.
That’s it! You are done. Now while Booting window sound was not play.
So these are below steps of Disable the Startup Sound in Windows 11. by Following these steps you are able to Turn off the Windows startup sound.